At the risk of sounding completely weird, I am once again going to revisit the topic of demons. I've blogged a few times about this, because I've expereinced them and I know quite a few others who have had the same things happen. It's hard to explain how I know it's not just a nightmare - but if it's ever happened to you before, then you understand.
I bring this up once again because it keeps happening to me. In the past two months, I've had it happen probably once a week. It's to the point that it doesn't even scare me anymore. There's an initial fear momentarily, but more than that it's become an annoyance. It's happened to me twice this week alone. I assure you I am praying and reading my Bible every night, and I feel my walk with God is strong. I'm not sure why this keeps happening, but I thank God that it doesn't scare me like it did before. I have an easier time fighting it and being able to speak and begin praying. I guess I'm getting a lot of practice. It's amazing how I can tangibly feel the change in the room when I begin to pray.
Do you think I'm crazy now? Do I sound like I'm letting nightmares get the best of me? Maybe some of these are nightmares, but regardless - they are NOT of God.
I was reading 1 Corinthians last night, and Paul says that God never puts you in a situation that He doesn't make a way out of. I was thinking of that this morning when I had another of these experiences. I just started praying, and it goes away and I can go back to sleep. I know I was awake when I was praying, and I know I could feel whatever was there disappear when I spoke Jesus' name.
It's an odd experience. I'm not sure why God keeps allowing it to happen. But I'll keep praying and calling on His name, because it's the most powerful weapon I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment