Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Start

I started my new job on Monday at Avenida Guadalupe, and so far, so good. I can't wait until the day when I actually know what I'm doing, and don't have to ask millions of questions or wait for someone to explain what I'm supposed to do next. I think I have a problem with being dependent on others. I always prefer to do things on my own, in my own way.

I keep thinking over these past few months, and seeing how God orchestrated this whole situation. I'd actually had a brief conversation with the CEO of Avenida before I even came back from Hong Kong, but nothing ever came of our discussion, and I ended up serving with BLE (which I'm glad I did). But then when the need for additional money was becoming more and more critical, it seemed like once again, Avenida came popping up. And now here I am, working for them.

It took some time, and a whole lot of patience on my part, but I'm glad I waited for God's timing. It's a big adjustment to make, since now I work a lot more than I used to and I am still working out how to make these two schedules mesh together (Avenida and BLE). But I am happy with how things finally landed, and can't wait to get into the groove of things.

No comments: