I'm not sure if many of you out there still read my blog, but I like to keep posting, if only for my own benefit to get my thoughts down.
I'm still working on raising my own support, and I know that God wants me in this place, doing this work. However, the funds are still a bit slow to come in. I had a really helpful chat with the guys I work with yesterday, and they are trying to find me some part-time work with another non-profit, essentially doing the same work I am doing for them, but working somewhere I would receive a paycheck. This will help me not only in gaining more experience and contacts, but also give me some extra money so I won't have to be so worried about raising support each month. I don't know if this will go anywhere, but it was nice to address the issue, and know that these guys are 100% on my side. It's just support raising can be challenging enough, and as I am just starting out, it may take a while to shore up enough funds to live off of. I know that God is working something out. Maybe He will provide enough for me each month, straight away, so I don't need to work elsewhere ... or maybe He has a reason and a place He wants to put me and is driving me in the direction of other work. Who knows? All I do know is He is controlling it, and it will be nothing like I think it will be and yet it will be incredible.
For those interested, I need about $500 more this month. So please be praying that these finances come in, in some form or other. God did a miracle last month, so I know He can and will do something again this month. I also am getting a little antsy about living at home. So please keep that need to have the money to move out in your prayers as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment