I just checked the mail, and had a surprise donation for me! I love when that happens! And it was from someone I sent a letter to, but wasn't necessarily expecting to hear anything from because we haven't spoken in quite some time. But there it was - a check from her and her husband to support me. Awesome! I love how God works. I am feeling very uplifted and encouraged right now. I also am excited because now I only need $350 more this month, which ends next Friday. It seems such a small amount, and of course I know God can do anything. So, please be praying for this money to come in. Of course, if more came in, that would be better and would give me a little wiggle room. But at least I'd have my bills covered for the month, which is what really matters right now.
If you have creative fundraising ideas, let me know that too. I am trying to think of some outside-the-box ways to raise awareness about the ministry and also let people know how they can support me in it. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment