Good news... the yams made an incredible comeback! I added an enormous amount of brown sugar and cinnamon, and voila! Deliciousness ensued.
As for other news, I'll be in San Antonio in a few weeks, so please mark your calendars for Saturday, December 27 from 4:30-6:00 pm to attend an informal gathering/open house where you can see photos and hear from me first-hand what's been happening in Hong Kong this year. I would love to see you there!
For the full details, please, please, please read the e-mails I send out as all the information is included in those. I can't tell you how many times people ask me about something I've already talked about in an email or newsletter, and it becomes painfully obvious they don't read my news. Soo ... please at least skim it for the vital details! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment