I have been studying my GRE vocabulary words. I've made some flashcards for 100 of them, but I still very much believe in the method my second grade teacher taught me for learning words - make sentences out of them. So, without further adieu, I have randomly picked eleven of my words and created a paragraph using them. I may sound very pretentious, but apparently that's what I'm supposed to do. It's hard to come up with something using these words, so please give me some leniency. And enjoy!
If there is a lengthy interregnum in any government, chaos is sure to ensue. People will cadge for spare change on street corners and others will engage in peregrination across the country in search of hope, edacious for a virtuous leader. If instead faced with a leader who is a mere crotchet with fusty ideas, they will gainsay his beliefs and even act extempore to bring him down. On the other hand, they may find themselves a leader who lucubrates on high ideals, who is luculent yet firm in speech, and who insists on dazzling panoply in his procession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was great! Do another one!!
huh?
if you really talked like that we wouldn't be friends...
Exactly. Nobody uses these words!
Post a Comment