Already having made the trek into the city, and not wanting to head home just yet, we instead opted for adventure as captured on video and photos. We took lots of videos all over the place, and many, many photos as well. But since I don't feel up to editing all of it at the moment, I've chosen two that are good (enough) already that show some cool things in HK to post here. The first is me standing on Nathan Road in TST, and the second is me on the Star Ferry, which connects Kowloon to HK Island. Enjoy! :)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Saturday Night on Film!
Already having made the trek into the city, and not wanting to head home just yet, we instead opted for adventure as captured on video and photos. We took lots of videos all over the place, and many, many photos as well. But since I don't feel up to editing all of it at the moment, I've chosen two that are good (enough) already that show some cool things in HK to post here. The first is me standing on Nathan Road in TST, and the second is me on the Star Ferry, which connects Kowloon to HK Island. Enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment