I always get this cramp in my upper back/neck region. It's always in the same place. I hate it. It's painful and annoying. Sometimes when I get home at night, I stand under a super hot shower trying to massage the knot out of my muscles. Other times I just rub it while I am at work. I guess this is the price you pay for working at a desk and on a computer so much.
Recently, I had the brilliant idea of paying a professional to massage it for me. I know this is probably an obvious solution, but I'd never thought of it.
So, I have an appointment for a 30 minute spot massage on Friday after work. What a perfect way to end the week! The spot massage is specifically for people wanting a certain area to be focused on. That's me!
I'm a little weirded out about a stranger touching me, but I figure, it's a normal day of business for them so I shouldn't care. And of course, I requested a woman. I don't even want to imagine the awkwardness of the alternative.
Maybe this will become a regular thing, and I can be one of those people who always gets massages. I feel like a grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Look out, this may become your new addiction. Had a good friend who studied to become a masseuse. She had to have like 25 friends to massage as she went through school. She gave spot massages to the parts of the body they were learning and in the end you got a full body massage. My very favorite thing is to have my arthritic hands massaged. Nothing else, really, just my hands.
If she lived in town, I would give you her name cause she is FABULOUS at what she does and doesn't charge much. :)
Sara
Yes, I'm afraid I'll get hooked! But if someone can make it feel better, then I'm willing to make the effort. :)
Post a Comment