Hello, and welcome to my blog!
I hope for this blog to be a means for me to let my prayer and financial supporters, as well as anyone else, hear about the incredible challenges and adventures the MD is leading me through in Asia. The field is vast and much need exists, and I hope I can keep myself out of the way enough for the MD's work and vision to be fully realized through my hands and heart. I'll try to keep the posts as candid and direct as I can so you can be blessed by the MD's work as well as know how to chat for me and the organization.
Feel free to e-mail me or post comments - I have a long road ahead of me, and could use any encouragement you can send! I am very excited to have been chosen for such a mighty purpose, and am humbled to have so much support from those around me. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment