
Each week I co-lead a Book study for the kids on site, which has been a huge weekly reminder to me about childlike belief. Also, last week the kids put on an open house and recital. Many of them take music lessons in various instruments, and they also have been learning to sing some songs. Sitting there watching them, I just so felt almost like a parent. I just was so proud of them!! They are really amazing kids. They are still kids, and act like kids, but they are also very sweet and lots of fun. I am really glad I've been given the chance spend time with them this year, and am really grateful for their enthusiasm and sweet spirits.

1 comment:
Good to hear from you through your blog. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you and the kids were getting along. Amazing how even our likes and dislikes get molded into his image as we seek after him.
Post a Comment