tates. I have been reading friends' blogs and catching up on their lives, looking through photos on Facebook, and watching episodes of Monk and Seinfeld on surfthechannel.com. I have to say, it has been nice to watch 'normal' TV once in a while, though a lot of the shows I can't watch from outside the U.S. But I still can do more than I once could.What would I do without the Internet?? I can talk on webcam for FREE on Skype, message with friends online, upload and organize
photos that friends across the world can look at, send e-mails to my parents. I can also manage my finances, look up maps to help me find places in Hong Kong, and even renew and reserve my library books with just a click. I can find out current weather information, read the latest headlines from around the world, and even play Sudoku. I can even, through my connection, access my work files and do work from home, pulling up shared files between myself and others I work with (and don't even get me started on Google Docs ... genius!). And I do each and every one of these things while lying on my bed in the middle of the night, passing the time until I fall asleep.
photos that friends across the world can look at, send e-mails to my parents. I can also manage my finances, look up maps to help me find places in Hong Kong, and even renew and reserve my library books with just a click. I can find out current weather information, read the latest headlines from around the world, and even play Sudoku. I can even, through my connection, access my work files and do work from home, pulling up shared files between myself and others I work with (and don't even get me started on Google Docs ... genius!). And I do each and every one of these things while lying on my bed in the middle of the night, passing the time until I fall asleep. Ah, Internet. How I love thee.

1 comment:
Why don't you marry it then...
Post a Comment