Each month I send out, via e-mail, a monthly update on what is happening in Hong Kong. While I like to believe you each pore over these newsletters, it has become apparent that that may not always be the case for some of you. I can’t tell you how many times I will be talking to someone from home, mention in passing something I have written about in a newsletter, and get a total blank response from the other person … and sometimes a stilted, “Oh yeah … right … I read about that … um … can you remind me again what it was?”
No worries. I know it can be a little heavy on the reading, and goodness knows I don’t always read every word of everyone else’s newsletters, so in light of this, and at Kerrie’s request, I thought I would at least make sure you all know the big plan as it stands now.
The plan is I am coming home for three weeks at Christmas (arriving the evening of December 18, and most likely departing January 7) and then returning to Hong Kong to finish up my year commitment, which will end in March. There is always the possibility that I will stay longer, but I really am not sure about that yet and would love your thoughts on this. Also, please continue to uplift the need for continued financial support. At the moment, things are steady, but I’m not sure yet how funded I will be in 2009, so please lift that need up.
Thanks again for your support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment