Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Today marks seven months in Hong Kong. Times flies!!

I've been sick now for almost a week, but I think the congestion may finally be decreasing. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Since I have just been laying around in bed for several days, it was nice to be back working yesterday and today, even though I had several moments where I thought, "I need to go home and lay down." Hopefully, it will pass soon, though I must admit I've enjoyed having a good excuse for extra rest and sleep.

I did attend a wedding on Monday however, despite being sick. The bride was almost an hour late, which didn't help since I felt like I was going to collapse pretty much as soon as I got there. But she and her bridesmaids eventually made it, and it was a very nice wedding. I have been to so, so many weddings in the past few years, and it's always interesting to see how differently people do their nuptials.

So, that's about all for now. Sorry there isn't anything more interesting to report at the moment! I'll try to put together an adventure to write about. :)

1 comment:

Kyle Burkholder said...

funny that you wrote that you're "keeping your fingers crossed". ask around at what chinese think that means (and any other nationality for that matter).

why do we cross our fingers?

we remember you.