I woke up this morning, and realized somehow it's already November. How did that happen? In some ways I feel like I just got here, though that was back in March.
I have been holding out hope that the weather would cool off in November. Unfortunately, that has not been the case. It's still hot and humid and unrelenting. I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
But fortunately, I head to Beijing today. It's 24 hours on the train, each way, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing the scenery. And I'm excited to be in Beijing, see the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tianamen Square, the jade and pearl markets, the Olympic Stadium, and many other sights.
I will be offline for this next week. Please feel free to still e-mail or leave comments, though! I just won't get to them until I return.
Zàijiàn! (Good-bye!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think the same thing all the time. Christmas is only 51 days away! It's b/c we are getting old :(
Post a Comment