After the baking of the brownies and icing them white to create a savory canvas, Maz and I popped open our tiny paintbrushes and readied ourselves for maximum creativity. We positioned the box between us to get decorating ideas, and each took three brownies to paint. Since the Crayola people think of everything, we also each had our own set of edible watercolors.
We set to work on our edible artwork. And let me just say, it's not as easy as it looked on the box, but still quite fun. First, Maz made a pumpkin. I countered with a purple bat. Then Maz made a colorful spider and I made a big piece of candy corn. Finally, with the last brownie Maz used all her colors and created a vibrant rainbow (not very Halloween-y, but I let it slide because she's Australian and doesn't know any
better). With my final brownie, I wrote the word 'BOO' in big red, blue, and green letters.
After a few moments to let it set, we chowed down. And thus concluded the Halloween festivities. All in all, a very tasty celebration. (Thanks again, Donnarama!)

No comments:
Post a Comment