I'm still working on my support raising. Did you know just 20 people donating a mere $10 a month would be a whopping $200 donation to me?! Or just 10 people giving a little $25 a month is $250. I'll admit I'm partly saying this for the two of you still reading, just to let you know that it doesn't take much to bless a local missionary. But I'm also saying it for my own benefit. Breaking it down like this makes my anxiety levels drop and makes this whole support raising thing seem more manageable.
I have a giving pyramid that my friend Ana, who also support raises, shared with me. I'm such a visual person, so I love seeing the pyramid and shading in the boxes when people commit to give. I'm hoping it also appeals to other visual people and lets them see how little it will cost them to join the ministry with me.
So, my focus has been on raising funds, but also a little on creating the BLE e-newsletter. It's been so fun playing with graphics and learning more about the organisation while I write up stories about them.
I keep being reminded of God's goodness. Doing things like an e-newsletter may not excite anyone else, but I love it and am so grateful God has given me a job doing things, like this, that I enjoy. I know that's a unique thing these days, and I am grateful for it.
I also am continually reminded that God knows each of my needs, and He won't just 'forget' to provide for me. He knows what I need financially right now, and He has led me to this place and won't let me down. I'm remaining faithful that it will be perfect provision and be just what I need, when I need it. I can't wait to share with you the stories of His amazing goodness!
The Giving Pyramid:

2 comments:
I like this visual. It's very motivating and manageable. Keep it up. You'll get there sooner than you think.
I LOVE the visual! It makes even me think that maybe I could just do that...
Carry on, my friend. I am praying for you!
--Sara
Post a Comment