Today is the end of June, which is D-Day for me.
I have been working towards this day in coming up with at least enough in supporter donations to receive as my paycheck to make it through this next month. As of yesterday I only had half of what I needed. I was very stressed last night trying to think through my options: Can I take a month off and work elsewhere while still support raising? Can BLE give me the extra money I need, and how do I ask for that if they don't offer? Do I make a final plea to supporters?
I didn't want to do any of these, honestly, though the one I was closest to was temping somewhere for this next month and just doing some BLE work in my spare time, just to keep things moving forward. I had prayed, A LOT, last night and this morning on my way in for the words to say what I needed to say.
And then I get here, and at this very final hour -- there was a check for the exact amount of money I needed. I hadn't asked this person for it, but it was given anyway.
I almost cried - all the anxiety and other feelings making way for a huge rush of relief and an even bigger rush of gratitude.
So, all of this to say - GOD IS GOOD. He knows my needs, and He meets them, even if it is literally the final hour. Amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! Whoohoooo!!! How awesome is God that our meets are met EXACTLY to the penny?? Wow. I have chills.
Congrats!
Sara
Post a Comment