Hey there.
I just wanted to ask those of you reading this, who are inclined to do so, to please be praying for me. I had an awesome time with God last weekend, and have felt so confirmed and confident in my new job, and that He will provide and care for me. But there are other decisions in the future I'm still working through. So, I'd love some prayers about these upcoming choices, as well as my continued need for financial provision.
God knows my needs, and He has made me understand that He will provide. But Ephesians 6:18 says, "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests." Philippians says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." I want to be obedient to this discipline of prayer.
My biggest of these upcoming decisions has to do with a change of living situation. I just want to make the right decision and just am in need of some clarity right now. It's nothing stressful or immediate, just something I need to be seeking guidance on from God.
And as always, please be praying for financial provisions as I keep working with God to raise my salary each month. Pray that people will catch the vision of this ministry, will want to partner with us, and will be obedient if God asks them to give.
Thanks, y'all, for always seeing me through. I feel honored to have you on board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment