I went to City Super, a supermarket near my church, to get a sandwich for lunch before heading back to the bus home. On one of the aisles, I saw this:
I couldn't help but laugh. The panda excretes brown jelly beans, for crying out loud. I mean, someone sat in a production meeting somewhere and pitched this idea, and then actually got it made and marketed into a real product. It's too funny. It's sort of like a pez dispenser, except the candy comes out of a slightly different place.They also had one of a deer, called Oh Deer!
It's things like this, oddly, that make me love this place. There is always something unusual to amuse myself with.
Anyone looking for early stocking stuffers? It would be the perfect gift. :)

2 comments:
O.M.G. That is bizarre.
Actually those are really popular, i've been seeing them for years! Pigs, too,haha
Post a Comment